Search in this Blog

jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

Job



The U.S. Embassy is seeking a program assistant to work in the public affairs section with primary responsability for grants management and limited oversight and substantial coordination and reporting for all Public Diplomacy finantial transactions, fluent in English and Spanish.


Page 68
Part A
1. I wouldn't want to be a nurse because i don't like hospitals
2. I'd like to be a novelist because i love creative writing
3. I could never be an accountant because I'm terrible with numbers
4. I would make a bad waiter because I have a terrible memory
5. I could be a flight attendant because I really enjoy traveling

Part B
I could never be an accountant because I really hate being sitting on a desk and doing just math. I wouldn's mind working as a veterinary because I have a special love for animals. I'd make a good manager because I have leadership skills.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario